How we're organised
The IPCC is overseen by a Chair, ten operational commissioners and two non-executive commissioners. The Chair is a crown appointment and commissioners are public appointments.
The Chair and commissioners must not have worked for the police in any capacity prior to their appointment.
- Commission meetings
- Committee meeting minutes
- IPCC standing orders (updated November 2013)
- IPCC scheme of delegation (updated April 2013)
- Procedure for dealing with complaints against commissioners (2012)
- Procedure for dealing with complaints against the chair (2010)